Pam is a native Augustan and has called Augusta her home most her life. She is a graduate of Richmond Academy and for her former classmates she was known as Pam Rose. During her career she has been employed by University Hospital and Plant Vogtle, and for the last 18 years she has established a growing reputation from clients and peers as a real estate professional in all aspects of the word. She has been married to Austin Randall for 30 years and they have one daughter, Ashley Patrick and son-in-law Mike Patrick; two stepsons, Austin Randall II and Aaron Randall and one daughter-in-law Jenna Randall.
Pam’s success comes from her love of her job and her love of making others dreams come true – whether buying, selling, or relocating. Pam strives to put her client’s needs above her own thus earning her a high customer rating for her professionalism.
Born, raised, educated, and employed in Augusta. Pam understands what is important to you and your family.
• Licensed in Georgia and South Carolina
• Professional Designations
- SRS-Sellers Represetative Specialist
- ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative
- RESP-Real Estate Staging Professional to include Feng Shu
- CSP – Certified New Homes Professional
- Vice President
- # 2 Agent in The Columbia County Office and # 11 in the Company wide
- Numerous Customer Service Awards
- Listing Agent and Selling Agent of the month
• Member of the Greater Augusta Associations of Realtors
• President of the Merchants Association of Columbia County
• Expertise: Residential, Resort Property, New Construction, Relocation, First Time Home Buyer’s Agent, Marketing and Negotiation